Your safe viewing of the arts is our highest priority. Please review the following guidelines prior to your visit.
- Tickets must be reserved in advance of your visit.
- Please arrive on time. You have one hour from the start of your ticket time.
- Please stay home and postpone your visit to a future date if you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 3 days or you have had any recent exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Please leave backpacks, large bags, and items at home whenever possible. We are unable to store oversized bags or luggage.
- All visitors are required to wear masks or facial coverings (except children 2 and younger, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance).
- A 6-foot distance between visitors is required, except for families residing together under one roof.
- Please follow the wayfinding signage posted throughout the building.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to deny entry at our discretion.