Family Day June 2016
At Family Day, ICA Miami and the Miami Design District invite families to spend an afternoon exploring the cultural offerings of our museum and the surrounding neighborhood. Families are welcome to share in the experience of ICA Miami’s experimental programming which promote creativity and critical thinking, as well as explore the dynamic Miami Design District.
Family Day is every second Sunday of the month unless stated otherwise. Family Day is free and open to the public.
Healthy Living Through the Arts
June 12, 2016, 1–3pm
- Betty Boop, A Song A Day: ICA Miami presents a short film and hands-on activity with ICA storyteller Stephen Kaiser on how to create musical instruments out of everyday household items.
- Operathletics: Organized by the Florida Grand Opera, participants will learn what it takes to become an opera singer! Activities will focus on breathing and other essential techniques.
- Family Yoga: Taught by Jacqui Kelly.
- Patricia and Philip Frost Science Museum: Hands-on activities organized by Miami’s newest and coolest science museum.
- Food For Thought: Chef Stef’s Kitchen will create healthy alternatives to “kids’ classics.”
- Origami: join Tourbillon in the delicate art of paper folding while exploring exceptional timepieces.
Palm Court Event Space
140 NE 39 St
Miami Design District
Miami, FL 33137