Request a Special Access Tour at ICA Miami
Through ICA Miami’s Accessible Tours, participants with disabilities and neurodiverse guests of all ages can experience the museum without crowds or distractions. A social narrative intended to assist guests is available in advance of visiting ICA Miami.
Accessible Tours are offered on select Tuesdays when ICA Miami is closed to the public. Our trained museum educators will work with you to provide content accommodations and modifications based on your group’s unique needs.
For more information on accessibility at ICA Miami, click here.
- Two (2) weeks advance reservation is required.
- Accessible Tours are offered at no cost.
- This tour can accommodate up to 20 students per visit.
- There must be one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) students.
- K-12 Accessible Tours include hands on art activities created to suit all ages and abilities.
- Schools in Miami-Dade County may request a reimbursement voucher for scheduling MDCPS-approved bus transportation to and from ICA Miami. However, the museum is not responsible for arranging transportation at this time.
- Lunch space is not provided at this time.
- Tours are customized to meet the specific needs of each group. Upon receiving your request, one of our educators will contact you to discuss your group’s needs.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.