Request a Special Access Tour at ICA Miami
ICA Miami’s Special Access Tours curriculum ensures that every person, regardless of ability or background, can meaningfully participate in all aspects of our tour programs. Special Access Tours are reserved for groups with participants with intellectual, developmental, and learning disabilities, as well as guests on the autism spectrum disorder. A social narrative intended to assist autistic guests is available in advance of visiting ICA Miami.
Special Access Tours are offered on select Tuesdays when ICA Miami is closed to the public. Our trained museum educators will work with you to provide content accommodations and modifications based on your group’s unique needs.
For more information on accessibility at ICA Miami, click here.
- Two (2) weeks advance reservation is required.
- Special Access Tours are offered at no cost.
- This tour can accommodate up to 20 students per visit.
- There must be one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) students.
- Special Access Tours include hands-on art activities created to suit all ages and abilities.
- Schools in Miami-Dade County may request a reimbursement voucher for scheduling MDCPS-approved bus transportation to and from ICA Miami. However, the museum is not responsible for arranging
- transportation at this time.
- Lunch space is not provided at this time.
- Tours are customized to meet the specific needs of each group. Upon receiving your request, one of our educators will contact you to discuss your group’s needs.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.