Become a Director Today
ICA Donor Memberships offer exclusive opportunities and access to the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami. Through art trips, artist dinners, and private tours, Donors find themselves at the center of an enthusiastic group of art collectors and patrons.
$4,800 is tax deductible
- Opportunity to participate in art-centric domestic and international travel opportunities with ICA Miami’s Artistic Director
- Priority notice for Enchanted Evenings, ICA Miami’s popular dinner series and fundraiser
- Invitations to special Director Circle receptions outside of Miami
- Personal tour of the museum with an ICA Miami curator or educator (with reservation)
- Welcome packet with personalized membership card
- Recognition on the annual Donor Wall in ICA Miami’s lobby.
- VIP invitations to Opening Cocktail Receptions for major exhibitions
- Invitations to exclusive donors-only viewing hours, after-hours tours, programs with ICA curators and artists
- Invitations to year-round events around Miami such as private collection viewings and artist studio tours.
- VIP Access to select Art Fairs during Miami Art Week
- Invitations to exclusive Donor Circle programming during Miami Art Week.
- Exclusive Discounts at Miami Design District retailers and restaurants
- One complimentary gift membership at the Dual/Family level
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) privileges—includes free admission and discounts at nearly 700 museums in North America
- Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal (Mod/Co) privileges–affiliated with over 60 contemporary and modern art museums
- All core benefits, including: Free Parking in the Miami Design District, 20% discount at ICA Miami Shop, reserved seating at all ICA Public Programs, subscription to the monthly member newsletter and calendar.