Become a Young Collectors Board Member Today
Young Collectors Board
As a member of ICA Miami’s Young Collectors Board(YCB), you will be joining a select group of emerging collectors and art enthusiasts who are committed to furthering the mission of ICA Miami. Through exclusive programming, members will be able to engage and network with like-minded individuals who are interested in finding out more about the current art ecosystem in Miami and share experiences.
Each year, the YCB will choose to either collectively fund a new acquisition for the museum’s permanent collection or sponsor a public program that highlights the work of emerging artists, curators, art-leaders in the Miami arts scene with a special focus on BIPOC and underrepresented artists.
The Young Collectors Board is open to Patron members and above with an additional annual membership contribution of $500.
In addition to your Patron level benefits, Young Collectors Board (YCB) members receive:
- – Dedicated YCB events and cocktail receptions
- – Opportunities to network
- – Special recognition on ICA Miami’s website
- – Collecting & Philanthropy informational sessions by ICA Miami curators.
- – Meet & Greets with seasoned collectors, galleries and local curators.
- – Travel opportunities with the YCB members.
- – Special YCB Miami Art Week programming
This group is invite-only. If you are interested in joining, please contact email@example.com with a brief introduction about yourself.