Request an Immersive School Tour at ICA Miami
ICA Miami’s immersive tour program is accessible to all K–12 students. The tour curriculum is developed to build empathy, critical thinking skills, and spark interest in exhibitions on view. Student groups engage in an age-appropriate, comprehensive museum experience per visit, which includes curricula that incorporate Florida state and STEAM standards with hands-on activities built around essential questions and themes in the museum’s exhibitions.
- Two (2) weeks advance reservation is required.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Educational tours are offered at no cost.
- This tour can accommodate one classroom (approximately 20–25 students) per tour.
- There must be one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) students.
- Schools in Miami-Dade County may request a reimbursement voucher for scheduling MDCPS-approved bus transportation to and from ICA Miami. However, the museum is not responsible for arranging transportation at this time.
- Lunch space is not provided at this time.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.