Request an Immersive School Tour at ICA Miami
ICA Miami’s immersive tour program is accessible to all K–12 students. The tour curriculum is developed to build empathy, critical thinking skills, and spark interest in exhibitions on view. Student groups engage in an age-appropriate, comprehensive museum experience per visit, which includes interactive activities built around essential questions and themes in the museum’s exhibitions.
- Two (2) weeks advance reservation is required.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Educational tours are offered at no cost.
- This tour can accommodate no more than two classrooms (approximately 30 students) per tour.
- There must be one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) students.
- Miami Dade Public Schools may request bus transportation to and from ICA Miami. Please coordinate with our Tours Manager at email@example.com.
- Lunch space is provided in ICA’s sculpture garden.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.